Beauty is a light in the heart.
— Kahlil Gibran
- Believe in yourself through tough times.
- Believe in your capacity to succeed.
- Believe that your relationships are worth the effort.
- Believe that people make mistakes on their way to greatness.
- Believe that people can be foolish and intelligent, selfish and generous, and stressed and happy all at once.
- Believe that very few people hurt others on purpose.
- Believe that there are many roads to what’s right.
- Believe in your intuition, especially when you have to choose between two good paths.
- Believe that the answers are out there waiting.
- Believe that life will surprise you again and again.
- Believe that the journey is the destination.
- Believe that it’s all worth your while
Count your blessings instead of your crosses;
Count your gains instead of your losses.
Count your joys instead of your woes;
Count your friends instead of your foes.
Count your smiles instead of your tears;
Count your courage instead of your fears.
Count your full years instead of your lean;
Count your kind deeds instead of your mean.
Count your health instead of your wealth;
Love your neighbor as much as yourself.
“Sometimes beautiful things come into our lives out of nowhere. We can’t always understand them, but we have to trust in them. I know you want to question everything, but sometimes it pays to just have a little faith.” ―Lauren Kate
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
It is all about the attitude that you take, the perspective that you choose to observe from. In the article “My Father’s Guiding Hand” I talk about ‘poor past programming,’ the stuff that haunts and sabotages our daily living; how it began and how to overcome it. Most often, it is this haunting, self-sabotaging, ‘poor past programming’ that is stressing and depressing us. If it is time for this junk to go from your life, the Heart Forgiveness/Core Health processes can help.